One week away from the Super Bowl. But you don’t need an excuse to fire up your grill or outdoor cooker. Just an opportunity. To help you get in the mood, check out these links I found just for you…
Here are some articles/links I highly recommend checking out:
- My good friends at C-Dubs BBQ Rub just got their new toy. Check out their first adventures with their smoker here and here.
- Yazoo’s Delta Q gives the skinny on the fattie here.
- BBQ and grilling expert Cyndi Allison explains in this post why the Obamas should travel a little further in either direction past Charlotte on I-85 for good BBQ when the Democratic National Convention comes to Charlotte in 2012.
- Don’t forget about the free giveaway of some awesome BBQ Gear by Southern Soul BBQ being brought to you by Kevin’s BBQ Joints. Details on the giveaway can be found here.
- And, oh yeah… there’s a football game on Sunday night.
Normally I don’t do a link and run post (I try to save those up for the weekly “best of” blog entries on Sundays). However, I recently came across a post from DivaQ (@DivaQBBQ on Twitter) for an “ultimate bacon jalapeño sausage super fatty” as a suggestion for a Super Bowl party appetizer.