Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I haven’t done one of these in quite some time, so let’s get going!
- Robyn Medlin Lindars is giving away a Thermapen!! Today (Dec. 18) is the last day to enter!! Details to enter are on her blog.
- Looking for a new Christmas carol to sing? Here are some lyrics pinned by DivaQ herself.
- I like mushrooms. I like Swiss. I LOVE BACON! So when I saw this recipe for Bacon-Onion Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms from Pig of the Month BBQ, I jumped for joy!
- Thanks to the Oshawa Ogre, this may be the only time you will ever catch me in 1970s style bell bottoms. Bet you didn’t know I had moves like that, huh?
- In the spirit of Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”, Grilling with Rich is running a “BBQ Person of the Year” poll. Click here to cast your vote!
- Looking for a neat gadget to give that BBQer in your family? Check out this review of the Looftlighter!
- And finally, the Oshawa Ogre finally reveals his lifelong dream — he really wants to be a Broad. Check out this fun write-up about his experiences with the Burger Broads.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I’ve seen this contest mentioned over the last couple of days and wanted to get the word out. Dimples BBQ Sauce is giving away a bottle of their totally awesome BBQ Sauce (which I’ve recently reviewed) as well as a t-shirt. The contest ends today (November 6) at 8:00pm EST.
Most of you know that one of my favorite BBQ and grilling people on the Internet is Robyn Medlin Lindars, aka GrillGrrrl. She is a great source of information for tasty recipes that anyone can cook on their outdoor cooker. She is also running a contest Nov. 5-14 to giveaway one of these beauties: a Char-Broil “Big Easy” Oil-less Infrafred Turkey Fryer!
If I had to describe this past weekend in one word, that word would be WOW! Yes, in all caps. It was just that awesome! The hardest part about this trying to figure out where in the world to start. I guess the beginning would be a good place…
So is this your first time to go to the Jack? It’s mine too! I’m seriously going to be like a kid at Christmas when I arrive. I have had this date circled on my calendar for quite some time now. Again, another big huge shout-out to my friend Jay Prince for allowing me to tag along on this trip.