I’ve been terrible about keeping these going on a consistent basis. But there have been some really good articles that I have come across lately. Consider this my time to share these with you… Continue reading “Best Of: January 22, 2012”
Whew! It’s a hot one here in the Carolinas here this weekend. Hope all of you being hit with the heat are staying cool and hydrated. If not, take a few minutes, cool off, and check out some of these stories… Continue reading “Best Of: Independence Day Edition”
So yeah… I promise I’ll make a better attempt at doing my weekly “Best Of” posts. I’ve been battling a health issue that has been a nuisance. So without further delay, here are the posts I proudly deem the “Best Of” for this past week: Continue reading “Best Of: April 11-17”
I hope this list will give you at least a few minutes of entertainment value.
- Sex on the Beach with a Chicken? Say no more!
- Mad scientist and BBQ Saucier Tom Porter tells us how, with a wave of his hand, he turned tacos into jalapeño poppers.
- Larry Gaian of The BBQ Grail gives us a sneak peek into the BBQ Backyard, a new social network geared specifically towards the BBQ community.
- Next year for Valentine’s Day, do something a little different for your special someone than the usual stuff. For instance, Danielle Dimovski of DivaQ tells us about herValentine’s Meat Cake. *drool*
Here are some articles/links I highly recommend checking out:
- My good friends at C-Dubs BBQ Rub just got their new toy. Check out their first adventures with their smoker here and here.
- Yazoo’s Delta Q gives the skinny on the fattie here.
- BBQ and grilling expert Cyndi Allison explains in this post why the Obamas should travel a little further in either direction past Charlotte on I-85 for good BBQ when the Democratic National Convention comes to Charlotte in 2012.
- Don’t forget about the free giveaway of some awesome BBQ Gear by Southern Soul BBQ being brought to you by Kevin’s BBQ Joints. Details on the giveaway can be found here.
- And, oh yeah… there’s a football game on Sunday night.
Here are my picks for the “best of” from the previous week:
- For BBQ Restauranteurs, here is some free advice from Pigtrip.net. (Thanks to Kevin’s BBQ Joints for this find)
- I posted about this previously this week, but DivaQ gives us the Ultimate Bacon Jalapeno Sausage Super Fatty.
- It’s not a new episode, but EpicMealTime presents the Black Legend — 2 Girls, 1 Crepe.
- The BurgerPimp gives us a Reader’s Digest version of how he got into the business here.
- And in the “not BBQ or food” department, Dallas is experiencing a stripper shortage.
I’ve decided on Sundays to peruse through the blogs I follow and come up with a “Best of” for the previous week. So without delay, here is my pick for “best of” posts for this past week: Continue reading “This Past Week in “News””