At the beginning of September, ThermoWorks announced the release of the latest member of the Thermapen family — the Thermapen Mk4. Soon thereafter I was able to acquire one for review, and I have definitely put it through its paces. Here is what I found:
Happy New Year, everyone! Let’s start the new year off right by recapping some of the latest happenings in the world of BBQ and grilling!
First off, a huge congratulations to Brooke Orrison Lewis,the 2015 BBQ Person of the Year on GrillingWithRich.com. It’s hard to find someone more deserving of the honor this year than Brooke.
I hope that 2015 has been a banner year for all of you! It has definitely been an eventful one for the world of BBQ and for me personally. With 2016 just around the corner, let’s take a peek back at what 2015 brought us.
Hello everyone! I hope that the Thanksgiving holidays have treated you well and that the food was as delicious as you hoped it would be. Black Friday is now upon us, and now is the time to be thinking about what to get that griller / BBQer in your family for Christmas. I’ve attempted to find all of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals offered up by various BBQ/grilling companies and listed them below in various formats. Let me know if I miss any!
Thanks to Weber Grills Canada for posting this!
Happy Friday, everyone! We have been parked in Ennis, MT since the beginning of August. I’m firmly convinced this is God’s country out here.
Happy Friday from our current stop in Cody, WY! Here are some things to keep you entertained throughout the weekend:
- Filed under the “Can you really believe this” department: a Pinellas Park, FL resident was ordered to keep the smoke from his grill in his own backyard. I’ll bet he jumps right on that…
- Yet another “top 10 BBQ joints” list is out — this one is for NC BBQ joints. While some good names are on the list, there are some very glaring omissions. What do you think about it?
- Drink Wisconsibly describes the 50 states in the US as if they were patrons in a bar. It’s funny. True, but funny.
- Myron Mixon is interviewed on Chicago Reader. It’s a good read.
- And finally, if you need some BBQ video in your life, check out the BBQWithFranklin channel on YouTube.
Greetings from some corn field in the middle of Iowa! As we make our way west, here are some tidbits to keep you entertained throughout the weekend: Continue reading “Five for Friday: The “On the Road” Edition”