I’ve been terrible about keeping these going on a consistent basis. But there have been some really good articles that I have come across lately. Consider this my time to share these with you…
- Looking for a good how-to on cooking a Texas style brisket? Check out this video from Texas Monthly featuring Wayne Mueller, owner of Louie Mueller Barbecue.
- As most of you know, I’m a huge fan of Draper’s BBQ products. Here is a great review written by Annette Penney for the A.P. Rub.
- Kevin’s BBQ Joints is teaming up with Pork Barrel BBQ on a totally sweet giveaway! Details on the prizes and how to enter the contest can be found on Kevin’s blog.
- A new blog is coming on the scene that is becoming one of my favorites. Check out this interview with Chad Ward of Whiskey Bent BBQ by Doug Francis, the man behind Hogs Gone Wild BBQ.
- Finally, here’s a recipe from Canadian sensation Danielle Dimovski, better known as DivaQ, for Char Siu (Chinese Barbecue Pork). Looks tasty!
Big Wayner is the mad brains behind Big Wayner's BBQ Blog.A full-time RVer, he enjoys sharing his passion for all things BBQ with anyone and everyone he meets.