Whew! It’s a hot one here in the Carolinas here this weekend. Hope all of you being hit with the heat are staying cool and hydrated. If not, take a few minutes, cool off, and check out some of these stories…
- What are some of the great truths about BBQ? Add yours to this blog post courtesy of Larry Gaian. Who knows, if it’s good enough, you may get a prize…
- My wife pointed me to this really good article on the Charlotte Observer website this morning that talks about some of the NC BBQ joints that still cook the old-fashioned way.
- Some time back, I wrote a small piece on why members of the BBQ community should embrace social media. Here is a great piece by Kevin Kelly outlining four different tips to maximize social media presence.
- The crazy folks at BarBQBoozers got Gary Glen on board for a guest blog post about beef short ribs. Now I’m getting hungry!
- Tired of screwing up a good boneless pork chop on the grill? Check out this easy-to-follow article from Cyndi Allison on how to grill perfect chops every time!
Big Wayner is the mad brains behind Big Wayner's BBQ Blog.A full-time RVer, he enjoys sharing his passion for all things BBQ with anyone and everyone he meets.