[tweetmeme source=”brownkw” only_single=false]
I was contacted by Terri Toner of Pirate Jonny’s LLC asking if I would like to review some of their rubs. By now you know that I’m always game to try out new things. Today’s article goes into detail about Pirate Jonny’s Caribbean Cowboy Steak Rub.
As you get ready to watch the Women’s World Cup final, take a few minutes and check out these interesting articles:
- Check out how our neighbors to the north of us do KCBS competitions, courtesy of this in-depth blog by Wilfred Reinke.
- We should all follow in the footsteps of the BBQ Grail and just say no to Subway’s BBQ pulled pork sub.
- Check out this post by Robyn Medlin Lindars (also known as Grill Grrrl — yes, that’s with 3 r’s) about how to do it cave man style… grilling steaks, that is.
- Wiener Schnitzel? Yes, please! This recipe is a guest post on The Dutchess Cooks courtesy of Doug and Biggi Francis of Hogs Gone Wild BBQ.
- What has the mad scientist/wizard of sauce Tom Porter of Big Butz BBQ Sauce been up to lately? Check out his latest escapades here.