With the Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational Barbecue coming up, I want to take the time to highlight some of the teams that will be competing. First up is Canadian BBQ sensation DivaQ. Continue reading
Did your competition BBQ team get picked to compete at the Jack Daniels World Championship this year? Are you good friends with a team that is going? I’d love to hear from you!
[tweetmeme source=”brownkw” only_single=false]
I said I was going to do a post about this, then I changed my mind. As you can see, I changed my mind again.
Here is some good reading for you for this Labor Day Weekend!
- In case you’ve been hiding under a rock somewhere, the draw has taken place for the Jack Daniels 23rd Annual World Championship Invitational BBQ. BBQ Backyard has posted a list of the qualifiers. Congrats to all who were selected!
- I normally don’t post reviews to a review of a cleaner, but wait until you see what Cyndi Allison is cleaning…
- Check out this great interview from Grilling With Rich with Shane Draper, one of the up-and-coming superstars on the BBQ circuit.
- If you’re not sure how to trim that big rack of spare ribs down to a St. Louis style cut, check out this video from Nibble Me This.
- And finally, here is a first-person perspective from Kevin Sandridge of The BBQ Smoker Site on what it was like to judge a Sam’s Club regional.