With the Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational Barbecue coming up, I want to take the time to highlight some of the teams that will be competing. First up is Canadian BBQ sensation DivaQ. Continue reading “Teams that Do Know Jack: DivaQ”
Did your competition BBQ team get picked to compete at the Jack Daniels World Championship this year? Are you good friends with a team that is going? I’d love to hear from you!
[tweetmeme source=”brownkw” only_single=false]
I said I was going to do a post about this, then I changed my mind. As you can see, I changed my mind again.
Here is some good reading for you for this Labor Day Weekend!
- In case you’ve been hiding under a rock somewhere, the draw has taken place for the Jack Daniels 23rd Annual World Championship Invitational BBQ. BBQ Backyard has posted a list of the qualifiers. Congrats to all who were selected!
- I normally don’t post reviews to a review of a cleaner, but wait until you see what Cyndi Allison is cleaning…
- Check out this great interview from Grilling With Rich with Shane Draper, one of the up-and-coming superstars on the BBQ circuit.
- If you’re not sure how to trim that big rack of spare ribs down to a St. Louis style cut, check out this video from Nibble Me This.
- And finally, here is a first-person perspective from Kevin Sandridge of The BBQ Smoker Site on what it was like to judge a Sam’s Club regional.