As you get ready to watch the Women’s World Cup final, take a few minutes and check out these interesting articles:
- Check out how our neighbors to the north of us do KCBS competitions, courtesy of this in-depth blog by Wilfred Reinke.
- We should all follow in the footsteps of the BBQ Grail and just say no to Subway’s BBQ pulled pork sub.
- Check out this post by Robyn Medlin Lindars (also known as Grill Grrrl — yes, that’s with 3 r’s) about how to do it cave man style… grilling steaks, that is.
- Wiener Schnitzel? Yes, please! This recipe is a guest post on The Dutchess Cooks courtesy of Doug and Biggi Francis of Hogs Gone Wild BBQ.
- What has the mad scientist/wizard of sauce Tom Porter of Big Butz BBQ Sauce been up to lately? Check out his latest escapades here.
With the weekend coming to a close, here are a few must-read items from this past week as it pertains to the world of BBQ and grilling…
- Check out this guest post for Huck’s Hut written by Doug Francis of Hogs Gone Wild BBQ on how to conquer that bane of every BBQ competition team’s existance: chicken.
- Jamaican Me Pineapple Burgers, you say? YA MON! BarBQBoozers shows you how!
- Kevin Sandridge of The BBQ Smoker Site is running a series on 4th of July BBQ Recipes written by guest bloggers. Of particular interest is this recipe for cherry smoked Atlantic salmon written by Shane Draper of Draper’s BBQ.
- And finally, this one time, at bacon camp…
Posted in Best Of, Contests, Just For Fun
Tagged barbecue, BarBQBoozers, BBQ, BBQ Smoker Site, burgers, Chicken, Draper's BBQ, Hogs Gone Wild BBQ, salmon