Ever since taking a new position, I have done a bit of traveling for work training. This work training has offered up the chance (when not in training) to take in sights, check out good eats, and meet up with friends. A few weeks ago I was in the DC area, and in between training sessions, I had the chance to do all of the above!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I haven’t done one of these in quite some time, so let’s get going!
- Robyn Medlin Lindars is giving away a Thermapen!! Today (Dec. 18) is the last day to enter!! Details to enter are on her blog.
- Looking for a new Christmas carol to sing? Here are some lyrics pinned by DivaQ herself.
- I like mushrooms. I like Swiss. I LOVE BACON! So when I saw this recipe for Bacon-Onion Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms from Pig of the Month BBQ, I jumped for joy!
- Thanks to the Oshawa Ogre, this may be the only time you will ever catch me in 1970s style bell bottoms. Bet you didn’t know I had moves like that, huh?
- In the spirit of Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”, Grilling with Rich is running a “BBQ Person of the Year” poll. Click here to cast your vote!
- Looking for a neat gadget to give that BBQer in your family? Check out this review of the Looftlighter!
- And finally, the Oshawa Ogre finally reveals his lifelong dream — he really wants to be a Broad. Check out this fun write-up about his experiences with the Burger Broads.
Summer is in full swing, and so are all the great BBQ and grilling prize giveaways! So as a favor to you, here is a comprehensive list of BBQ and grilling prize contests and giveaways that I know of so far. Continue reading
Posted in Contests, Just For Fun
Tagged barbecue, BBQ, BBQ rubs, BBQ sauce, contest, Draper's BBQ, giveaways, Grill Charms, Grill Grates, Grilling with Rich, Huck's Hut, Kevin's BBQ Joints, Man Up Texas BBQ, Oshawa Ogre
Happy Father’s Day to all you fathers and fathers-to-be out there! It’s a late night “Best Of” post for this week since my wife and I just returned home from the beach about 2 hours ago. Let’s see what happened this week… Continue reading
Posted in Best Of, Just For Fun
Tagged baked beans, barbecue, BBQ, BBQ rubs, BBQ sauce, Big Bob Gibson BBQ, Big Butz BBQ Sauce, DivaQ, Draper's BBQ, GrillGrrrl, Grilling with Rich, No Excuses BBQ, recipes