- FRUGAL DAD WINNER
TOP FOOD BLOG
DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
Find me on Facebook!
Theme: Coraline by Automattic.
- © Wayne Brown and Big Wayner's BBQ Blog, 2010-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Wayne Brown and Big Wayner's BBQ Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: giveaways
JUST UPDATED!!! Contest extended!
A lot of exciting things are going on with Draper’s BBQ! Shane has just launched his new online store, and he has just released his Moo’d Enhancer beef rub. Sounds like a reason to celebrate and do a giveaway! We’ve got a great prize for one lucky contestant!
Pictured above is Draper’s “Grand Champion” Rub and Sauce Pack. A $50.00 value, this bundle consists of the following:
- 1 gallon of Smokin’ Sauce
- 1 lb. of A.P. Rub
- 1 lb. of Moo’d Enhancer beef rub
- 1 stainless steel shaker
This giveaway uses Rafflecopter to record entries and the various ways to enter. Take a look at the Rafflecopter widget below for how to enter. Many ways to enter and win! As an added bonus, all entries will receive a coupon code for 20% off of your purchase (limit one per person). Everyone wins!
- US residents only.
- Contest runs until midnight EST on
April 11April 16th!
- Winner will be announced the next day.
- Winner must contact me at [email protected] within 48 hours of announcement to claim the prize.
Hope the weekend is treating you well! Here are some contests and giveaways you may be interested in entering:
- Derek from The “Q” Review has teamed up with Uncle Kenny’s BBQ to give two lucky winners a prize package consisting of 3 sauces and 2 rubs. Details on how to enter can be found on The “Q” Review. This contest ends tomorrow (3/25/2012) at 8:00pm EST.
- Kevin from KLB’s BBQ Sauce is running a giveaway of his “That’s Good Mustard” BBQ Sauce. Details can be found on his website. This contest ends today, so enter now!
- Larry Gaian from The BBQ Grail is giving away a $30 gift certificate courtesy of the National Pork Board. You can find out how to enter this contest on Larry’s blog. This contest ends at midnight PST on March 27.
Here is a quick “post and run” blog talking about a contest being put on right now by my good friend Kevin Kelly of Kevin’s BBQ Joints. This time, he’s giving away a ton of products from Big Butz BBQ Sauce! Continue reading
Santa Claus has connections in the BBQ world, and he’s coming early! At least he is for four lucky people…
Most of you know that one of my favorite BBQ and grilling people on the Internet is Robyn Medlin Lindars, aka GrillGrrrl. She is a great source of information for tasty recipes that anyone can cook on their outdoor cooker. She is also running a contest Nov. 5-14 to giveaway one of these beauties: a Char-Broil “Big Easy” Oil-less Infrafred Turkey Fryer!
This evening, I came across a tweet in my Twitter feed from Kevin Bobo of KLB’s BBQ Sauce promoting a giveaway of his “That’s Good Mustard” BBQ Sauce! I was lucky enough to win a bottle in his last giveaway, and I wanted to let you know about this one.
Fall has arrived! Cooler temperatures are here, but that doesn’t mean the end of BBQ for this year. In fact, it continues on stronger. Here are some tidbits to keep you occupied while you cheer your team on to victory! Continue reading