Kick Ass Spicy Sesame Chicken over a Bed of Couscous
Author: Big Wayner
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ⅛ cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp oil (I used toasted sesame oil)
- (Optional) 1-2 tbsp corn starch
- ¾ cup Crazy Bitch Kick Ass Sauce
- (Optional) 2 tsp chopped green onion
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toast sesame seeds on cookie sheet for 10 minutes or until a nice golden brown color. Set aside when done.
- Preheat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- While oil is preheating, trim chicken breasts and cut into 1" cubes.
- Cook cubed chicken in wok for 20 minutes or until done.
- Add sauce and seeds to the cooked chicken. Mix well until sauce and sesame seeds are evenly distributed. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- While chicken is cooking, combine chicken broth and water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add couscous to chicken broth/water mixture and stir. Immediately put a lid on the sauce pan and remove the couscous from the heat. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes.
- (Optional) Add corn starch to the cooked chicken, sesame seeds, and sauce and mix very well, thickening the sauce.
- Serve chicken over couscous. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Recipe by Big Wayner's BBQ Blog at http://www.bigwaynerbbq.com/2013/02/25/kick-ass-spicy-sesame-chicken/