DropboxOne of my favorite online services is Dropbox. This service allows me to seamlessly synchronize files between computers with 2 GB of online storage. And the beauty of all this... is that it's FREE! Click the link below to get started (and to get an extra 250 MB of online storage). Dropbox
Find me on Facebook!
Author Archives: Big Wayner
Thanks to Weber Grills Canada for posting this!
Happy Friday, everyone! We have been parked in Ennis, MT since the beginning of August. I’m firmly convinced this is God’s country out here.
Happy Friday from our current stop in Cody, WY! Here are some things to keep you entertained throughout the weekend:
- Filed under the “Can you really believe this” department: a Pinellas Park, FL resident was ordered to keep the smoke from his grill in his own backyard. I’ll bet he jumps right on that…
- Yet another “top 10 BBQ joints” list is out — this one is for NC BBQ joints. While some good names are on the list, there are some very glaring omissions. What do you think about it?
- Drink Wisconsibly describes the 50 states in the US as if they were patrons in a bar. It’s funny. True, but funny.
- Myron Mixon is interviewed on Chicago Reader. It’s a good read.
- And finally, if you need some BBQ video in your life, check out the BBQWithFranklin channel on YouTube.
A week or so before our big move (which I mentioned in a previous blog post), I was sent a RV care package by David Somerville of QualityGrillParts.com — a Weber Jumbo Joe with accessories to kick-start its use!
Greetings from some corn field in the middle of Iowa! As we make our way west, here are some tidbits to keep you entertained throughout the weekend: Continue reading
Hello, everyone! Normally this is the time of year where I’m working my grilling mojo (or trying to, in some cases). However, this year is definitely not like most. I’ll tell you why soon enough, but first… a little bit of what’s been going on here. Continue reading
If there’s any way to come out of a 3+ month hiatus, it’s by publishing a list of my top BBQ rubs so far in 2015. Gutsy? Sure. But everyone has their favorites, and I’m putting out a list of mine for 2015 so far.
Happy Friday once again! If you were caught in the winter storm that hit this week, hopefully the thawing out process has begun. If not, here are five things to check out while you stay in and keep warm: Continue reading