Happy Friday the 13th! As you deal with your paraskevidekatriaphobia and avoid black cats and walking under ladders, here are five links to carry you through the weekend!
- Pork Barrel BBQ has launched a Kickstarter campaign for… wait for it… BACON JERKY!!! I’m in on this!
- BBQ celebrity and legend Ray Lampe has collaborated with Craftsy on a series of online classes geared to teach the average backyard chef how to cook BBQ. Normally priced out at $39, it’s currently half-off right now! This may be worth checking out…
- Came across this awesome hat from the folks at 17th Street Bar & Grill in Murphysboro, IL. WANT!
- And your funny for the week… see what happens when 6 Californians taste test Kentucky bourbons.
- Finally, Chris Grove of NibbleMeThis has a great review of Thermoworks’ newest product: the TimeStick Trio.