It’s finally Friday again!! And here are five more articles / tidbits for your reading pleasure:
- The original Famous Dave’s in Hayward, WI burned to the ground early Monday morning. Here are reports from the Sawyer County Record and the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal.
- One writer talks about his experience judging at the Jack, along with what he considers the six weirdest rules about competition BBQ (KCBS style).
- There’s only a few days left to enter to win a Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Turkey Fryer courtesy of Chris at NibbleMeThis.
- Scott Roberts tried Wendy’s new BBQ pulled pork sandwich. The results were predictable.
- And finally, Memphis in May is just over 6 months away. If you’re wanting to join a team, you should start thinking about it now. If you’re looking for a team, you should consider Too Sauced to Pork.
And for a bonus that I just came across this morning, Serious Eats cuts through 7 myths about cast iron.