With the new season of BBQ Pitmasters making its debut this Sunday at 9pm EST, I thought it would be fun to bring back a fun distraction from last season. But first, let’s check out a video from the new season courtesy of Destination America!
You may remember the Unofficially Official BBQ Pitmasters Drinking Game created by Shane Draper and myself last year. Well it’s back! Let’s start out with a base set of rules for this season:
- Every time Myron Mixon swears, take a drink.
- Take a drink every time there’s trash talking.
- Take another drink if the trash talking is between judges.
- Take a drink for each mention of “flavor profiles” or “injections”.
- Two drinks each time judges absolutely trash an entry.
- Take a drink each time a judge completely finishes a sample.
- Take a drink for each butter sighting. Add an extra drink if it’s “squeeze butter”.
- This one comes courtesy of Rod Gray of Pellet Envy — Take a drink every time a team identifies itself in The Pits . . . “That’s me, number three…”
Got a rule that you think would be a great fit? Leave a comment below with the rule you’d like to see added! And as always, play responsibly…