One week away from the Super Bowl. But you don’t need an excuse to fire up your grill or outdoor cooker. Just an opportunity. To help you get in the mood, check out these links I found just for you…
- Looking for a new take on a tailgating classic? Check out this recipe for fire-roasted chili lime wings from Nibble Me This.
- Pork Barrel BBQ will be debuting their new Carolina Vinegar BBQ sauce next week at their Del Ray restaurant during Meat Week. Check out this link from Grilling with Rich for more details.
- Get the skinny on this recipe from BBQ expert and sauce wizard extraordinaire Tom Porter of Big Butz BBQ Sauce. He’s cooking up chicken fatties, a.k.a. “Skinnies”.
- Looking to pull your pork in a high tech manner? Now just go ahead, get your mind out of the gutter, and check out this review from Jay Prince (@Prince_of_Q on Twitter) on the Ro-Man Pork Puller.
- Are you a competition BBQ team looking for exposure? BBQ Pitmasters Season 3 is looking for teams. Click here for more details.
- This link contains a recipe from DivaQ for an Ultimate Bacon Jalapeño Super Fatty as well as links to other great recipes for the big game. Mmmmm… fatty…
- And finally, check out this good review on the Mangrate Grill Enhancement System from Derek at The “Q” Review. If someone at Mangrate is reading this, I’d love to review your products!