As you may know, there are not that many days left until Christmas!
Now there’s no need to panic. There is still plenty of time to get that BBQ/grilling fanatic in your family that special something. That’s what I’m here for — to help you out.
- Draper’s BBQ has several gift packages available for purchase. The star for this holiday season is the Limited Edition 2011 DBQ Holiday Box which comes with an 18 oz. bottle of Smokin’ Sauce, 1 1 lb. package of A.P. Rub, a stainless steel rub shaker, and a collection of recipes to entertain guests for any season!
- C-Dub’s BBQ Rub has another deal coming real soon. Stay tuned…
- For the week of Nov. 27 through Dec. 3, Butcher BBQ has discounted their award winning sweet BBQ sauce down to $3.99 per 18 oz. jar.
- ThermoWorks has continued their awesome Cyber Monday deals for the duration of the holidays! 50% off of Thermapen accessories, plus more!
- Interested in international cookbooks? There are quite a few available for free for the Kindle. This post on FatWallet gives more details.
- Lotta Bull BBQ is offering a 15% discount on all items in stock with coupon code cyberweek. Hard to pass up a discount on items from a world championship pitmaster!
- Jac’s Tailgaters has all of their products marked down by 25%!
- From now until the end of the year, Hack’s BBQ Sauce has free shipping on their sauces (up to 4 bottles).
- AlbuKirky Seasonings has their single bottles of rub and sauce for $5!
- Socks’ Love Rub is offering free shipping on their case quantities of rub! Get your case (12 5-oz. shakers) for $54 shipped!
Did I miss listing your business on here? Let me know, and I’ll be more than happy to add you.