Happy Father’s Day to all you fathers and fathers-to-be out there! It’s a late night “Best Of” post for this week since my wife and I just returned home from the beach about 2 hours ago. Let’s see what happened this week…
- Grilling with Rich gets an interview with Chris Lilly — vice president of Big Bob Gibson BBQ, head of the competition team that won the 2011 Memphis in May World Barbecue Championship, and all around BBQ legend.
- So did Tom Porter of Big Butz BBQ Sauce survive his first KCBS competition? Check out the results in his own words here as well as the aftermath.
- Looking for tips on how to make that perfect “putting green” competition turn-in box? Check out this great how-to article from DivaQ!
- Baked beans with my BBQ? Why I believe I will! Check out this guest post on The BBQ Smoker Site written by Paul Haight of No Excuses BBQ.
- And finally, Robyn Medlin Lindars (aka GrillGrrrl) shows us some tasty wings using Draper’s BBQ Sauce and rub..