Hope your weekend has gone well! Here are items that made my list of “stuff to read from last week”:
- Wilfred Reinke tells us about his experience at Southern Soul Barbecue (and makes quite a few of us jealous in the process).
- The owners of Bridges Barbecue Lodge in Shelby, NC, extended an invitation to the Obamas for some BBQ. If the place is as good as advertised, the Obamas should take them up on the invitation.
- The Cookstons list out the Top 10 Reasons to Cook Competitively. Can’t argue with any of their reasons.
- Don’t forget to vote for my buddy Lionel in the Kingsford University contest. Info can be found here.
- And finally… guys, watch the video below for tips on what you can do for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.